The Stroke Care Kit has the instructions and tools you need to help you get back to normal after a stroke.
Recovering from a stroke can be difficult and scary. Doctors try to explain everything you need to do in plain language, but no matter how many pamphlets you get, or how much time you spend with doctors, people often say they they don't understand exactly what to do.
In this Care Kit, two goals make it easy to understand your self-care tasks so you can recover your normal life and prevent another stroke. Recognize warning signs using the included BEFAST tool. Shop smarter for foods using the Shopping List, and get moving using the included Exercise Poster.
The Digital Blood Pressure Monitor and Log Book make it easy to keep track and watch for warning signs. The measuring bottle keeps you hydrated, and the pill organizer helps you stay on track with your meds and feeling your best.
All the right tools in one place to get organized and get on with life.
- "Recover from a Stroke and Prevent a New One" Guide
- Goal 1: "Recover Your Normal Life" Guide
- Goal 2: "Prevent Another Stroke" Guide
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with wide-range Cuff up to 16.5 in.
- 14-Dose Pill Organizer
- Measuring Bottle
- "How to Read Labels" Guide
- "How to Take your Blood Pressure" Guide
- "How to Exercise Right" Poster
- Log Book
- Wallet Card for Stress
- "BE FAST" Magnet Board
- "How to Stop Smoking" Guide
- Dodge or Distract Plan
"How unique! I have never seen Stroke explained this way. My patient was easily able to follow the care plan."- Nurse, Home Care