Falling does not have to be a normal part of aging. You can prevent falls by doing the right balance training exercises, making your home safer, eating the right foods, getting the right medical checkups, and more.
None of us believe we are at risk of a fall, yet all of us can use a little practice for Better Balance. Doctors and nurses use this Care Kit to inspire patients with a goal, “strong and steady on my feet.”
This Care Kit has everything you need to work on your balance and help prevent a fall, including a Balance Training Booklet that presents Nine Goals to Better Balance. Its easy to follow and includes all the tools you will need, including: an exercise band, nightlight, cord ties, flashlight and pill organizer. Its a great value and perfect for anyone at risk.
- Balance Training Booklet
- Home Safety Checklist
- Medicine List
- "Three Kinds of Exercise" Poster
- Emergency Medicine Card
- "What To Do If You Fall" Magnet Board
- "How To Feed Your Eyes and Bones" Poster
- 14-Dose Pill Organizer to manage your meds
- Twist Ties to keep cords up high or tucked away so you don't trip
- Exercise Band for getting stronger
- Night Light so you can see where your are going
"Practical tips and items for a great price. My son helped me reorganize my house and I do the exercises all the time. I've been walking longer and standing better on my feet."- Eleanor W, Missouri