Managing more than one condition is a challenge. This kit is the only program that integrates instructions and tools for people that have Coronary Artery Disease and High Blood Pressure. This Care Kit sorts out the conflicts between these conditions and helps you make sense of distinct sets of confusing advice that often contradict. What’s more, this kit explains why and how one disease can aggravate another. Confusion is over! Patients relax and say, “I finally get it.” This kit has great tools, including: Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Record Book, 21-dose pill organizer, Food Guide, and Troubleshooting Magnet Board.
- Blood Pressure Monitor with wide-range arm cuff up to 16.5 in.
- 28 Day Pill Organizer
- "CAD & Blood Pressure Control" Step by Step Guide
- Step One: "How to Watch What you Eat" Guide
- Step Two: "Medications" Guide
- Step Three: "How to Stop Smoking the Natural Way" Guide
- Step Four: "Take Your Blood Pressure" Guide
- Step Five: "Get Out and Walk!" Guide
- Step Six: "Keep Track in the Record Book" Guide
- Work Book
- Wallet Card for Stress Relief
- Food Guide
- "Dodge or Distract" Plan
- Troubleshooting Magnet Board
“I believe I am reasonably intelligent, but when it comes to directions for gadgets or equipment, that’s another story. It was a surprise, then, to follow so easily the Care Kit Step-by-Step. Thank you for directions that make sense to a motor moron.”– June N., PhD (via email)