This Heart Fitness Care Kit helps to lower cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure before you get an official diagnosis of diabetes or heart disease.
Managing these can be confusing and scary. Doctors try to explain everything in plain language, but no matter how many pamphlets you get or how much time you spend with doctors, people always complain they don't understand what to do.
This Care Kit's metaphor, Care For Your Heart as Well as You Care for Your Car makes it fun to break down what you need to do into easy-to-understand tasks. The kit also comes with reference tools to help you comply, such as an Exercise Poster, Log Book, and Stress Card. It also includes a digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Pedometer, Tape Measure and unique Workbook to help you stay in control. Perfect for you or a loved one who has elevated blood sugar or blood pressure.
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with wide-range cuff to 16.5"
- Digital Pedometer
- 14 Dose Pill Organizer
- Tape Measure
- "The Short Story on Heart Fitness" Guide
- "Five Steps to Heart Fitness" Guide
- "Bring Down Cholesterol" Guide
- "Bring Down Pressure" Guide
- "How to Take Blood Pressure" Guide
- Fast Food AdVisor®Log Book
- Work Book
- "How to Exercise Right" Poster
- Wallet Card for Stress
- "How to Use Pedometer" Guide