This Care Kit is your own Do-It-Yourself “Boot Camp” for being all you can be. We don't just look at weight by itself, we look at your physical and emotional well-being. “My husband lost 75 lbs and I lost 45. We also lowered our BP and cholesterol.” We originally developed this program for the US Military. (The #1 reason for early military discharge is weight gain.) Their behavior change expert said the Care Kit’s unique message “adds a level of emotional content for long term retention. All the pieces make sense.” And, it contains a lot of pieces including units on: meal planning and portion control, a fast food guides, exercise programs, and a record book just to name a few. Devices include a digital BP monitor, digital scale and even a pedometer to track your steps. What a value!
- One Week Pill Organizer
- The "Fast Food AdVisor"
- Portion Planner
- Tape Measure
- 440 lb Digital Scale
- Record Book
- Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- "How to Use Pedometer" Guide
- "Getting Down to the Real Me" Step by Step Guide
- "Get Down with Meals" Guide
- "Get Down with Sleep" Guide
- "Get Down with Moves" Guide
- "Get Down with Medicine" Guide
- "Set Your Mind: Can Do" Guide
- "Watch What You Eat" Poster
- "From Stress to Calm" Card
- "How to Take Your Blood Pressure" Guide
- "How to Measure Progress" Guide
- "Why You Must Succeed" Guide
- "Know the Goal - The Real Me" Guide
"In one health study, 79% of people who had an average of 2.5 co-morbid chronic conditions who used this Care Kit for 6 months as part of their health benefits plan lost weight. Better yet, the average weight loss was 7 lbs and 31% of them lost more than 10 lbs."